SPONSOR & EXHIBITORS MANUAL
Bump in & Bump Out
Thursday 1 November 2018 between 6.00am – 7.30am
Friday 2 November 2018 after morning tea
Exhibition opening times
The exhibition area will be open to the delegates at the following times:
Thursday 1 November
7.30am – 4.00pm
Friday 2 November
8.30am – 11.00am
Each standard Trade Display includes the following items:
- Trestle table with 2 chairs or High Bar table with 2 stools
- Area measuring 3m wide x 1 m deep
- Access to Power
- Poster boards (optional)
If you wish to order any additional furniture this can be done through Perth Expo Hire – 08 9475 2060
Your contact person
When booking please appoint a single point of contact within your Organisation. All bookings will be recorded under the one name and all correspondence will be sent to this person.
Anyone from your Organisation attending the conference or guests you wish to invite to the conference must register with Conference Design before the meeting. An official conference name badge will be required to access the conference and exhibition area.
Event Manager | Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre
08 9338 0430 | 0400 987 137
There will be limited on-site storage facilities for packing materials, boxes and giveaways. Exhibitors cannot leave boxes and packing material in the exhibition display area during the show.
Tag & Test
Please ensure all equipment is tagged and tested prior to your arrival at the conference.
Late and missing deliveries are the main problem for sponsors and exhibitors when arriving onsite for a meeting.
- Download and use the delivery label provided by the venue.
- Confirm with your courier the delivery has been made BEFORE you arrive.
- Have the name of your courier, the consignment numbers and confirmed delivery date when you arrive.
- Goods will only be accepted between the hours of 8.30am – 4.00pm, no earlier than Monday 29 October 2018.
- Box up any materials requiring collection and leave on your stand for collection by venue staff during bump out.
- Arrange for collection of the items with your courier as per the pick up details noted in the collection label.
- Check with your courier whether a consignment note/number is required. If so include these details on your boxes before they are collected by the venue staff.
- Freight will be available for collection from Monday 5 November 2018.
Advertising Formats & Specifications
- High resolution, colour PDF
- A4 portrait orientation, 210mm x 297mm
- Maximum size of 1MB
- No bleed and no crop marks
- Satchel Inserts
Deliveries for satchel inserts will need to be made to the Perth Convention Centre no later than Tuesday 30 October 2018.
- 250 inserts will be required.
- Please ensure the delivery label is used and boxes are clearly marked SATCHEL INSERT.