The Australian Insurance Law Association (AILA) 2022 National Conference Committee has great pleasure in inviting you to become part of the Conference to be held at Doltone House, Jones Bay Wharf, Sydney, New South Wales & from 10 to 12 August 2022.
This year’s National Conference theme is “AN EYE TO THE FUTURE WITH MORE THAN 2020 HINDSIGHT”.
The conference promises to deliver insights on current topical issues as well as insights into the future of Insurance and the Law in Australia.
A variety of sponsorship packages are being offered for your organisation’s exposure at the National Conference with three-tiered leading sponsorship options, Platinum, Gold and Silver, plus a range of individual sponsorship options.
Wonderful opportunities for broad exposure to the general insurance market can be expected, with an anticipated 300 delegates including brokers, insurers, lawyers, barristers, academics and members of various supporting industries including accountants, adjusters and investigators.
AILA is also happy to consider packages not currently available in this prospectus as well as minor amendments to the packages advertised, particularly to the online portion of the packages so as to better support sponsors and we encourage those with interest in exposure to contact our Conference Manager to discuss what might be possible.
WHY YOU SHOULD SPONSOR
AILA’s National Conferences have a reputation for gathering a wide variety of delegates together in an environment which offers top quality insurance law education delivered by some of the industry’s most respected people.
Participating as a sponsor or exhibitor provides you with the opportunity to target your national and local markets and demonstrate your level of support, interest in and commitment to the industry. The conference will provide your organisation with:
- Maximum exposure at a premier conference devoted to the insurance law industry
- An opportunity to build and reinforce strategic relationships
- Time to network with industry colleagues and key decision makers
- A cost-effective way to reinforce your organisation’s reputation and build brand awareness amongst a relevant audience
- Access to a broad network of industry partners
- The opportunity to present the latest innovations and new products or services to a pertinent audience
- The ability to showcase your expertise and capabilities, and educate the industry
- Increased marketing opportunities including visibility on the conference website and associated marketing materials
- The chance to affiliate your brand with a unique, dynamic conference
- A demonstration of your commitment to the insurance industry and the on-going and improved education of industry members
This year we will be running an Exhibitors Passport competition through the conference app. Delegates will be encouraged to visit each sponsor & trade exhibitor and need to scan a QR code via their app. Delegates who capture all QR codes will automatically be entered into the draw to win a fabulous prize.
For sponsorship enquiries please contact:
Sam Morley, Conference Design
|Gold Partner||2 Opportunities||$15,000|
|Conference Gala Dinner
|Welcome Reception Sponsor||SOLD||$10,000|
|Closing Lunch Sponsor||SOLD||$8,800|
|Young Professionals Sponsor||SOLD||$7,500|
|Conference Dinner Cruise
|DELEGATE/ CONFERENCE SERVICES|
|Coffee Cart Sponsor||SOLD||$10,500|
|Conference App Sponsor||Exclusive||$8,800|
|Keynote Speaker Sponsor (International)||SOLD||$8,000|
|Keynote Speaker Sponsor (Australian)||SOLD||$6,000|
|Speakers’ Gift Sponsor||SOLD||$5,500|
|USB Drive Sponsor||Exclusive||$2,000|
|Hardcopy Satchel Insert (A4)
+ eSatchel Insert
|Full Page Program Book||$1,000|
|Half Page Program Book||$700|
- Platinum Partner
- Gold Partner
- Silver Partner
- Conference Gala Dinner Sponsor
- Conference Dinner Cruise Sponsor
- Welcome Reception Sponsor
- Young Professionals Sponsor
- Closing Lunch Sponsor
- Conference App Sponsor
- Coffee Cart
- Keynote Speaker Sponsor (International)
- Keynote Speaker Sponsor (Australian)
- Speakers’ Gift Sponsor
- Satchel Sponsor
- Charger Station
- USB drive Sponsor
- Display Sites